Joint Credit Information Center credit report application
This company allows the public to apply for Chinese comprehensive credit report and financial institution debtor listing. We welcome your use of the service.
- Limited to natural persons who are ROC Nationals and over the age of 18 or under the age of 18 and married; applicants must apply in person at a post office.
- Application procedures:
- Fill out an " Consumer Credit Report Application " or "Financial Institution Debtor Listing Application " and apply at any post offic.
- Please present two ID documents:
- National ID Card.
- National Health Insurance IC card, passport, driver's license, or other original document sufficient to identify the applicant and within its period of validity.
- Inquiry fee:
- First application in any one year: Free of charge first time, NT$50 for each additional copy.
- Second or further applications in any one year: NT$100 for the first copy, NT$50 for each additional copy.
- Service Hours:
- Applications are accepted during the regular savings & remittance counter business hours announced by accepting post offices; does not include post offices with extended hours and post office is with business hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The desired materials will be sent to the applicant by express registered mail after processing by the Joint Credit Information Center.