Travelers can use the telephone or Internet to pre-purchase tickets from the Taiwan Railways Administration, and then collect the tickets at a nearby post office.
- Telephone Booking procedures:
- Dial 412-1366 and enter the user code 333#.
- Online ticketing:
- Taiwan Railways Administration website : http://tip.railway.gov.tw/
- Collecting tickets:
- Booking on day of travel: After booking the tickets, pay and collect tickets may be performed up to a half hour prior to departure at the latest.
- Not ordering on day of travel: pay and collect tickets must be performed within 2 days after ticket booking (including the booking day); Is the day of travel is less than 2 days after the booking day, pay and collect tickets must be performed during the day before the day of travel at the latest.
- A handling fee of NT$8 will be charged for each ticket.