[Entrusted NHI IC Card application form]
If you need to apply for the replacement/re-issue of your NHI IC Card when your card has been lost or destroyed, you need to change the photograph, or your identification information has changed, etc., you can apply at post office, and can receive the new NHI IC Card after approximately 5 working days. We welcome you to make use of this service.
- Please fill out a " NHI IC Card application form" and bring:
- Applicant's identity document and a photocopy:
- ROC Citizens: National ID Card (a Household Certificate may be presented instead if the applicant is under the age of 14 and has not received a National ID Card), passport,driver's license, or other document sufficient to identify the applicant.
- Foreigner:Resident Certificate.
- One 2"full-face photo taken within the most recent 2 years.
- New card production fee of NT$200.
- If this is the first time the applicant has received the NHI IC Card (as in the case of a newborn or newly-hired foreign worker, etc.) or for other reasons (card and chip cannot be used, but have no scratches or bending damage) the applicant does not need to pay the fee, please apply for the NHI IC Card by registered mail or visit in person at your nearest branch office of Bureau of National Health Insurance.
- Please call the NHI IC Card Consultation Hotline: 0800-030-598