In order to comply with Money Laundering Control Act and Regulations Governing Anti-Money Laundering of Financial Institutions, financial institutions should confirm and update client's information, so please help us to update your information：
- 1.Please obtain "Client Information Form (Individual Account)" at a post office or download from the company's website "News Center"→"Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorist Sector".
- 2.Please fill out "Client Information Form (Individual Account)", and provide it to any post office in the following ways：
- (1)In person.
- (2)By mail or fax.
Corporation or group：
- 1.Please obtain "Client Information Form (Corporation Or Group)" at a post office or download from the company's website "News Center"→"Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorist Sector", and bring relevant documents to post office.
- 2.The following documents are required to be submitted：
- (1)A photocopy of the registration document issued by the competent authority (such as company establishment registration form or change registration form).
- (2)A photocopy of the responsible person's national ID card. If the responsible person cannot perform the requirement in person, an agent shall write down agent's name and national ID card number in the Client Information Form , and present both parties' national ID cards(the agent shall present original national ID card).
- (3)Fill out "Declarations by Senior Management or Beneficial Owners", and provide photocopies of relevant documents for checking (including the personal identification documents of the beneficial owners, capital contribution certificates, list of directors and shareholders, or financial statement).
※If you have any questions, please contact any post office, visit the company's website, or call the service number: 0800-700-365 (please call 04-23542030 when using a cell phone).
Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd.