Operational Policies (2021) Regarding the execution of government policies
- 1.Coordinate with the economic policy, support the major government public construction and private investment projects to boost economic momentum.
- 2.Coordinate with the financial policy, promote the popularization of mobile payments to increase the rate of electronic payments, and develop diversified financial services to meet public's needs and promote financial inclusion.
- 3.Coordinate with the cross-strait policy, and enhance bilateral business cooperation relationships to provide the public with fast and convenient postal service.
- 4.Coordinate with the asset policy, activate and create asset value to increase revenues.
- 5.Coordinate with national policy, enhance the interaction and cooperation on postal services with countries around the world.
- 1.Submit proposals of deregulation to integrate postal resources and develop diversified products to provide the most available and high quality services on postal, savings and life insurance businesses.
- 2.Develop smart logistics to broaden the scope of postal services and drive demand for delivery of express mail, packages and parcel posts to expand the operational niches.
- 3.Promote financial technology to provide virtual/reality services in response to the trends of digitalization of financial services.
- 4.Deliberately and properly make plans for asset allocation, enhance the effectiveness of postal capital deployment, and activate asset operation to promote the developmental value.
- 5.Make the most of digital technology to enhance information security, adjust operational procedures and improve the effectiveness of postal service.
- 6.Strengthen human resources management, actively build a diverse talent pool and enhance business competitive advantages.
- 7.Strengthen corporate governance, improve the financial structure to enhance the risk management and control ability.
- 8.Introduce electricity vehicle program to gradually replace current conventional vehicles consuming fossil fuel to contribute to energy efficiency, carbon reduction and environmental sustainability.
- 9.Actively participate in various public welfare/charity activities, continue to improve the promotion of caring elderly who are living alone and related postal services to accomplish social responsibilities to build respectable corporate image.
Regarding supply and demand
- 1.Take initiative to purchase, build or beautify postal properties and enhance service facilities, based on the improvement of service quality and operational effectiveness, to create a bright, comfortable and customer-friendly environment.
- 2.Expand the functional ability of IT equipment and systems, based on the improvement of operational effectiveness, to satisfy the diversified needs of customers.
- 3.Promote the transition of postal services, develop smart logistics, and establish the postal logistics park to provide supporting services for the industry and build up the corporate's competitive advantage.
- 4.In order to adapt in network economic trends, establish comprehensive platform and system for cross-border logistics services, not only promote transition development of conventional postal business operation in domestic, but also support Taiwanese industries to expand international market shares.