About Online Payment:
Risks Involved in Online Payment:
- You can activate "Card-Not-Present Transaction" feature for fast, convenient and varied online purchases by selecting the “Activate Card-Not-Present Transaction feature”.
Online transaction Verified by Visa
- When making online purchases, you need to enter your card number, expiration date, and 3-digit code on the back of your card on the transaction page. However, even if your card is not lost or stolen, it may still be used fraudulently. If you have any issue about your transaction details, please contact our customer service center immediately at 0800-700-365 (from cell phone: 04-23542030 from overseas, please call: +886-4-2354-2030).
- To minimize transaction risk, you can try the following safety tips:
- Keep your card and card information properly.
- Avoid purchases on unknown websites.
- Ensure that the websites are enhanced secure data protected transmission mechanism and the device you are using is protected by anti-virus software.
- Frequently check your account. If you find any unfamiliar transaction, contact us immediately for assistance.
"Verified by Visa" is an online transaction-protected system jointly provided by Chunghwa Post, the Financial Information Service Co., Ltd., and Visa Inc. It protects online transactions at participating stores by entering the Verified by VISA password to verify the cardholder identity. There are two types of Verified by VISA passwords:
- Static Verification Password:
- Before making online transactions, you need to register your card with your personal information on Verified by Visa on our website and set a password. Every time you click the payment button while making an online purchase on the website participating this security verification, a 3-D Secure window marked with a Verified by Visa logo will request you to authenticate yourself with your static verification password and confirm the payment. You can also select One-Time Password (OTP) for verification.
- Dynamic Verification Password:
- If you have not registered for Verified by Visa Static Verification Password, a One-Time Password will be sent via SMS to your cellphone to verify your identity and complete the transaction.
- After the foregoing verification process, online transactions will be similar to ATM card transactions at an ATM, where you must enter your password. Verified by VISA can avoid the illicit use of your card and make use of your card in some online transactions more secure.