|Stamp Name||Sp.540 Scenery Postage Stamps - Penghu|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Special Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Scenic Spots|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||40 × 30（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||Central Engraving and Printing Plant|
|Sheet composition||20 ( 5 × 4 )
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper
A string of bright pearls in the Taiwan Strait, the
2. Basalt Rocks, Xiaomen Islet (NT$5): Xiaomen Islet is located to the north of Penghu’s
3. Heart Stone Weir, Qimei Islet (NT$10): The Twin Heart Stone Weir is a traditional tidal fish trap made of two chambers. Its beautiful twin-heart shape makes it a romantic
and poetic spot.
4. Whale Arch, Xiaomen Islet (NT$10): The Whale Arch is the most famous coastal erosion landform on Xiaomen Islet.Originally a columnar basalt cliff, the base of the cliff was undercut by waves until eventually an arch was formed.
To add to philatelic interest, Chunghwa Post also issues a stamp folio. The stamp folio comprises a set of the four stamps and a set of pre-cancelled maximum cards.
(1) First Day Cover : NT$2 apiece.
(2) Folder : NT$5 apiece
(3) Folder with mount: NT$5 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf album page：NT$8 apiece.
(5)Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with one NT$5-denominated stamp: NT$7 apiece.
(6) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a complete set of stamps: NT$32 apiece.
(7) Stamp folio: NT$150 apiece.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw