|Stamp Name||Com.333 PHILATAIPEI 2016 World Stamp Championship Exhibition Commemorative Issue|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Commemorative Stamps|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||30 × 50 (mm)|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)||120 × 90 (mm)|
|Printer||Cartor Security Printing (France)|
|Designer||Delta Design Corporation|
|Sheet composition||18（6 × 3）
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
PHILATAIPEI 2016 World Stamp Championship Exhibition Postage Stamp Pictorial
In accordance with the exhibition, Chunghwa Post is specially releasing a stamp pictorial to be sold at NT$1,800 a copy. It will be available on October 22, 2016.
The pictorial contains the following philatelic items:
1. Series of postage stamps released for the PHILATAIPEI 2016 World Stamp Championship Exhibition: “Commemorative Issue” 2 stamps and 1 souvenir sheet; “Taiwan the Treasure Island” 2 stamps and 1 mini- pane; “A New Vision through Design” 2 stamps; “Joining Hands to Protect the Environment” and “Charity
Around Taiwan” 1 souvenir sheet each; “Having Fun with Animation” 2 stamps, 4 stamps from the upper half section of a sheetlet and 1 mini-pane.
2. 120th Anniversary of the Chinese Postal Service Commemorative Souvenir Sheet: 1 sheet.
3. Exclusive gifts in limited edition:
(1) One specimen of “Commemorative Issue”; one piece each of “Taiwan the Treasure Island”, "A New Vision through Design” and “Having Fun with Animation” in mini-pane with printed imitation perforations; one sheet of mini-pane of “A New Vision through Design” with serrated edges. These items are printed with
(2) One specimen each of Domestic Stamped Postal Card-Vertical and Horizontal Types (Issue of 2016) with the indicia from the designs of the NT$5 and the NT$12 denominations of 120th Anniversary of the Chinese Postal Service Commemorative Souvenir Sheet.