Operational Policies (2020) Regarding the execution of government policies
- 1.Coordinate with the economic policy, expand investment in public construction and support private investment projects to boost economic momentum.
- 2.Coordinate with the financial policy to provide primary economic security to all citizens, and assist in establishing social safety nets.
- 3.Coordinate with the cross-strait policy, and enhance bilateral business cooperation relationships to provide the public with fast and convenient postal service.
- 4.Coordinate with the asset policy, and activate and create asset value to increase revenues.
- 5.Coordinate with national policy to enhance the interaction and cooperation on postal services with countries around the world.
- 1.Submit proposals of deregulation to integrate postal resources and develop more diversified products to provide the most available and high quality services on postal, savings and life insurance businesses.
- 2.Develop smart logistics to broaden the scope of postal services and satisfy the needs of delivery of express mail, packages and parcel posts to expand the operational niches.
- 3.Deliberately and properly make plans for asset allocation, enhance the effectiveness of postal capital deployment, and activate asset operation to promote the developmental value.
- 4.Make the most of digital technology to enhance information security, adjust operational procedures and improve the effectiveness of postal service.
- 5.Strengthen human resources management, actively build a diverse talent pool and enhance business competitive advantages.
- 6.Strengthen corporate governance, improve the financial structure to enhance the risk management and control ability.
- 7.Actively participate in various public welfare/charity activities, continue to improve the promotion of caring elderly who are living alone and related postal services to accomplish social responsibilities to build respectable corporate image.
- 8.Introduce electricity vehicle program to gradually replace current conventional vehicles consuming fossil fuel to contribute to energy efficiency, carbon reduction and environmental sustainability.
- 9.Promote financial technology to provide virtual/reality services in response to the trends of digitalization of financial services.
Regarding supply and demand
- 1.Take initiative to purchase, build or beautify postal properties and enhance service facilities, based on the improvement of service quality and operational effectiveness, to create a bright, comfortable and customer-friendly environment.
- 2.Expand the functional ability of IT equipment and systems, based on the improvement of operational effectiveness, to satisfy the diversified needs of customers.
- 3.Promote the transition of postal services, develop smart logistics, and establish the postal logistics park to provide supporting services for the industry and build up the corporate's competitive advantage.
- 4.Provide the service of smart logistic mailbox available for receiving/delivering mailing pieces 24/7 (I-box) in response to trends of automation development.
- 5.In order to adapt in network economic trends, establish comprehensive platform and system for cross-border logistics services, not only promote transition development of conventional postal business operation in domestic, but also support Taiwanese industries to expand international market shares.