Following a first set of Felicitations Postage Stamps issued in 2014, Chunghwa Post has issued another set of 4 wedding stamps for brides and grooms to send out their wedding invitations.
Each stamp bears a traditional wedding greeting — “Two Hearts; One Love (NT$6),” “Congratulations on Tying the Knot (NT$6),” “Love Is for Life (NT$8),” and “To a Long and Happy Marriage (NT$13)” — and the outline sketch of a garland of flower and leaves typically used at weddings, respectively — Flamingo Flower, Moth Orchid, Rose, and Tulip. The dancing pattern of each design, set against a celebratory red background, proclaims the joy and blessings of a wedding.
(1) First Day Cover (195 mm × 120 mm): NT$3 apiece
(2) Folder (with or without mount): NT$8 apiece
(3) Loose-leaf album page: NT$8 apiece
(4) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with one NT$6-denominated stamp: NT$9 apiece
(5) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a full set of stamps: NT$36 apiece
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, Postal Museum or order on line at https://stamp.post.gov.tw