Chunghwa Post has offered a set of two stamps depicting distinctive mosques, as described below:
1. Taipei Grand Mosque (NT$15): Located in Da’an District, it is a recognized historic monument of Taipei City. The building exterior showcases the burnished copper dome, arcade, and two 20-meter-high minarets. It exudes a sense of noble beauty.
2. Taichung Mosque (NT$28): Located in Nantun District, Taichung, it is an imposing Islamic building and an important place of worship, assembly and study in central Taiwan.
(1) First Day Cover (162 mm × 114 mm): NT$2 apiece
(2) Folder (with or without mount): NT$5 apiece
(3) Loose-leaf album page: NT$8 apiece
(4) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with one NT$15-denominated stamp: NT$17 apiece
(5) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a full set of stamps: NT$45 apiece
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, Postal Museum or order on line at https://stamp.post.gov.tw