|Stamp Name||Sp.535Children’s Folk Rhymes Postage Stamps (Continued)|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Special Stamps|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||26 × 34或34 × 26（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||China Color Printing Co., Ltd.|
|Designer||H.T. Graphic Design Co., Ltd.|
|Sheet composition||20 (4 × 5 or 5 × 4)<br>|
|Process||Deep etch offset|
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
Chunghwa Post previously issued three sets of stamps on children’s folk rhymes on April 4,1998, April 2, 1999, and April 4, 2001; now it is following up with another set of four stamps on the subject, featuring the songs “Little Girl and Her Doll,” “Train,” “Thunder Shower,” and “Kingdom of Dolls.” The designs follow:
1. “Little Girl and Her Doll” (NT$5.00): Originally named “Doll in the Garden,” the stamp features a little girl carrying a doll on her back, with the background features the garden described in the song. The little birdie in the upper right corner is a fun nod to the last line of the song and is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
2. “Train” (NT$5.00): In reflection of the song’s theme, the stamp features a child happily riding a train. The red color is lively and fun and creates a joyous atmosphere, conveying the kid’s excitement as he gets closer to home.
(1) First Day Cover to be sold at NT$2.00 apiece.
(2) Folder especially prepared for the stamps to be sold at NT$5.00 apiece.
(3) Folder with crystal mount for better protection of the stamps to be sold at NT$5.00 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf stamp album page with plastic cover to be sold at NT$8.00 apiece.
(5) Pre-cancelled First Day Cover affixed with one NT$5.00-denominated stamp to be sold at NT$7.00 apiece.
(6) Pre-cancelled First Day Cover affixed with a complete set of stamps to be sold at NT$22.00 apiece.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at