To offer its customers a more diverse array of options to design their personal greeting stamps, Chunghwa Post releases one issue with ten patterns of “Personal Greeting Stamps – Best Wishes (Continued)”. All ten patterns come in denominations of NT$3.5 and NT$5 in different inscriptions.
This set of stamps features ten species of animals in pairs, ranging from rabbits, squirrels, dogs, bears, elephants, cats, deer, sheep, zebra and giraffes. The animals are personified, and the warm affection between the pairs symbolizes best wishes. They are either attired in groom and bride getups, or dressed up as princes and princesses. The design is heartwarming, and the outpour of the happy couples’ joy inspires good cheers and blessedness.
The non-personalized stamps that will be available in post office branches are printed in 20 stamps per sheet. For overprinting purposes on the personalized stamps, three formats will be issued. The designs follow:
1. Vertical-sheet layout without marginal inscription: The stamps are printed in 10 NT $3.5 denominations at both right and left sides except that their tags are not perforated. More spaces are reserved for the customers’ own design.
2. Horizontal-sheet layout without marginal inscription: The stamps are printed in 10 NT $5 denominations at both right and left sides except that their tags are not perforated. More spaces are reserved for the customers’ own design.
3. One business card layout without marginal inscription: The sheet is comprised of six stamps—one each from the NT$3.5- denominated stamps. The name of the stamp is printed in the middle right margin. Each sheet (A4 size) can be cut into six smaller sheets (96 mm × 95 mm).
(1) First Day Cover: NT$3 apiece
(2) Folder (with or without mount): NT$8 apiece
(3) Loose-leaf album page: NT$16 apiece
(4)Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with ten NT$3.5 stamps: NT$38 apiece
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw.