|Stamp Name||Sp.542 Wild Mushrooms of Taiwan Postage Stamps (I)|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Special Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Vegetables, Agriculture|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||29 × 37（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)||80 × 135（mm）|
|Printer||China Color Printing Co., Ltd.|
|Sheet composition||20 ( 4 × 5 )
|Paper|| Phosphorescent stamp paper
To introduce the abundant wild mushrooms of
1. Dictyophora multicolor (NT$5.00): A stinkhorn mushroom of mid-to-large size. The exterior of the bell-shaped cap (pileus) atop the stem is covered with a foul-smelling spore-containing substance called gleba, which attracts insects to help spread the spores. There is a bright yellow veil-like skirt (membrane) under the cap. The mushroom can often be seen in bamboo groves or broad-leaved forests in low-altitude areas. It is not edible.
2. Pleurotus salmoneostramineus (NT$5.00): The cap of this gilled mushroom resembles a sea-shell. It has a fuzzy outer surface. When fresh, its color is pink to salmon. The stem is short and has a sideways-growth. It is often found growing in clumps on decaying wood in broad-leaved forests in low-altitude areas. Though edible, its texture is coarse.
Along with the stamps, a stamp folio will be issued. The folio comprises a set of four stamps and a souvenir sheet as well as a set of four maximum cards.
(1) First Day Cover: NT$2 apiece.
(2) First Day Cover in large size: NT$3 apiece.
(3) Folder: NT$5 apiece.
(4) Folder with mount: NT$5 apiece.
(5) Folder with mount for a souvenir sheet: NT$8 apiece.
(6) Loose-leaf album page: NT$16 apiece.
(7)Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a NT$5-denominated stamp:
(8) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a complete set of stamps:
(9) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a souvenir sheet: NT$37 apiece.
(10) Stamp folio: NT$200 apiece.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.t