|Stamp Name||Sp.539 Traditional Taiwanese Residences Postage Stamps (II)|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Special Stamps|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||50 × 30（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||Central Engraving and Printing Plant|
|Sheet composition||16 ( 4 × 4 )
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
Chunghwa Post previously issued a set of stamps on Taiwan’s old homes on January 23, 2008, and now it is following up with a second set of four stamps on the topic, featuring the Lin An-tai Historical Home in Taipei, the Li Family Compound in Luzhou, Taipei County, the Lin Family Compound in Wufeng, Taichung County, and Xiaoyun Villa in Shengang, Taichung County. Their designs follow:
1. The Lin An-tai Historical Home in
2. The Li Family Compound in Luzhou,
3. The Lin Family Compound in Wufeng,
4. Xiaoyun Villa in Shengang,
(1) First Day Cover: NT$2.00 apiece.
(2) Folder : NT$5.00 apiece.
(3) Folder with mount : NT$5.00 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf album page：NT$8.00 apiece.
(5)Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with one NT$5-denominated stamp: NT$7.00 apiece.
(6) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a complete set of stamps: NT$29.00 apiece.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw.