|Stamp Name||Sp.467.2 TAIPEI 2005 － 18th Asian International Stamp Exhibition Souvenir Sheet No. 2 Taiwan Culture|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Special Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Handicrafts, Scenic Spots, Theater, Activities, Architecture|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||40 × 30（mm）/ 30 × 40（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)||102 × 146（mm）|
|Printer||China Color Printing Co., Ltd.|
|Process||Deep etch offset|
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper
To increase opportunities for person-to-person diplomacy and to encourage philately, the ROC Directorate General of Posts hosted the Asian International Invitational Stamp Exhibition in 1993 and the tenth Asian International Stamp Exhibition in 1996. The TAIPEI 2005 － 18th Asian International Stamp Exhibition is the first large international stamp show since the Directorate was corporatized to become Chunghwa Post. The exhibition is going to be held on
To publicize and celebrate this occasion, Chunghwa Post is issuing a series of eight separate souvenir sheets. The first one was released on
The design of the second souvenir sheet—“Taiwan Culture”—follows:
In the center are various intricate wooden structures found in temples of
(1) First Day Cover in large size to be sold at NT$3.00 apiece.
(2) Folder especially prepared for the stamps to be sold at NT$8.00 apiece.
(3) Folder with crystal mount for better protection of the stamps to be sold at NT$8.00 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf stamp album page with plastic cover to be sold at NT$16.00 apiece.
(5) Pre-cancelled First Day Cover affixed with a souvenir sheet to be sold at NT$33.00 apiece.
To purchase these items, the public can go directly to the post offices, or order on line at https://stamp.post.gov.tw