|Stamp Name||Com.334 Lions Clubs International Centennial Celebration Commemorative Issue|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Commemorative Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Emblems, Organizations|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||30 × 40 (mm)|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||Cardon Enterprise Co., Ltd.|
|Sheet composition||20（4 × 5）
|Paper|| Phosphorescent stamp paper
|Perforation||13 1/2 × 12 1/2|
The Lions Clubs International was founded in
This se-tenant issue features the number "100" along with the Lions Clubs logo to convey the idea of the centennial. Meanwhile, a white dove symbolizes peace and flying ribbons suggest celebration. The entire composition is illustrated in a fresh, natural manner so as to convey the spirit of service. The designs follow:
1. NT$5 stamp: It contains images that express the clubs' care for those who are old and weak, concern for those who are struggling, and support for youth.
2. NT$15 stamp: On the other hand, it features an image of club members encircling the earth, thus expressing how the organization works to focus international efforts and to promote environmental consciousness.
(1) First Day Cover: NT$2 apiece
(2) Folder (with or without mount): NT$5 apiece
(3) Loose-leaf album page: NT$8 apiece
(4) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a complete set of stamps: NT$22 apiece
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at https://stamp.post.gov.tw.