|Stamp Name||Com.328 TAIPEI 2015 - 30th Asian International Stamp Exhibition Commemorative Issue|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Commemorative Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Festivals, Post && Telecommunications|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||30 × 40 (mm)|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)||135 × 100 (mm)|
|Printer||Southern Colour Print Ltd. ( New Zealand)|
|Designer||Delta Design Corporation|
|Sheet composition||16（4 × 4）
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
The TAIPEI 2015 - 30th Asian International Stamp Exhibition will be held on April 24-28, 2015 at the
1. NT$5 stamp: A series of irregularly sized tiny numerals forming “
2. NT$25 stamp: A series of irregularly sized tiny letters that spell out the English words “30TH ASIAN INTERNATIONAL STAMP EXHIBITION” over and over are used to create an image of two geese flying over the world.
3. Souvenir sheet: It features two sets of four stamps in a crisscrossed 2 x 2 arrangement. Unusually shaped perforations separate the left and right columns of stamps.
A folio, which contains a set of two stamps, a souvenir sheet and an exclusive souvenir sheet of complimentary edition, will be released on the issuing date of the stamps. Also released is a pictorial consisting of twelve sets of postage stamps collected from the previously released issues associated with stamp exhibitions, one complimentary souvenir sheet featuring “Paintings Depicting Literary Gatherings (Souvenir Sheet in Se-tenant Pair)” and one each of the “Specimen of Stamp Exhibition Commemorative Souvenir Sheet” and the "An Invitation from Taiwan and Check Out Our Ecosystem" souvenir sheet as exclusive gifts. Please refer to "Stamp List" column for the images of gifts.
(1) First Day Cover: NT$2 apiece
(2) FDC in large size: NT$3 apiece
(3) Folder (with or without mount): NT$5 apiece
(4) Folder with mount for souvenir sheet: NT$8 apiece
(5) Loose-leaf album page: NT$16 apiece
(6) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a complete set of stamps: NT$32 apiece
(7) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a souvenir sheet: NT$63 apiece
(8) Stamp folio: NT$450 a copy
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw.
(9) Stamp pictorial: NT$2,000 a copy
To place a preorder:
1. Reservation period and sales point: from April 1 to April 10, 2015 by postal transfer through giro accounts only at any post office branches throughout the country. Payment of preorder shall be made by postal giro transfer only. As this pictorial is released in a limited edition, we cannot guarantee the success of each preorder.
2. A complimentary pictorial of “Trial Color Proof: Lighthouses Postage Stamps (Issue of 2010)” will be available to those who succeed in ordering the pictorial. This complimentary pictorial consists of 1 set of 4 trial color proofs.
3. Postal transfer amount: NT$2,000 a copy and an additional NT$20 for service charge. Each transfer is limited to a maximum of 5 copies. The orderer may pick up the pictorial in person at the original branch with receipt of postal transfer from April 28, 2015, the issuing date of the pictorial. Total amount including service charge will be credited to those who fail in ordering the pictorial by postal giro check.
4. Postal giro account numbers: