|Stamp Name||Com. 299 100th Birthday of Former President Yen Chia-kan Commemorative Issue|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Commemorative Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Chiefs Of State, Politicians, Politics, Countries|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||30 x 40 （mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||China Engraving & Printing Works, R. O. C.|
|Sheet composition||20 (4 × 5)
|Process||Deep etch offset|
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
Former ROC President Yen Chia-kan, better known as C.K. Yen, was born on the 25th day of the ninth lunar month, 1905. He dedicated his whole life to his country and was well respected by all. He died on
Yen came from Wu County,
(1) First Day Cover in small size to be sold at NT$2.00 apiece.
(2) Folder especially prepared for the stamps to be sold at NT$5.00 apiece.
(3) Folder with crystal mount for better protection of the stamps to be sold at NT$5.00 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf stamp album page with plastic cover to be sold at NT$8.00 apiece.
(5) Pre-cancelled First Day Cover affixed with a stamp to be sold at NT$14.00 apiece.
A commemorative cachet will be available at post offices throughout the country on