|Stamp Name||Def.134 Personal Greeting Stamps –Travel in Taiwan|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Definitive Stamps|
|Stamp Cat||Leisure Activitics|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||40 × 32（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||Cardon Enterprise Co., Ltd.|
|Sheet composition||20（5 × 4）
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
So as to provide its customers with more design options, Chunghwa Post is following up with a new set of personal greeting stamps, centering on travel in
Using the concept of collages of various types for the design, the stamps possess a distinct texture and charm and take us on a round-the-island tour to discover the beauty of
1. The National Palace Museum: A treasure trove of important Chinese historical and cultural artifacts, the museum is a must-see attraction in
4. Yushan (The Jade Mountain): Yushan, an eternal landmark of
5. Alishan: Its sea of clouds, forests, cherry blossoms, narrow-gauge trains, and magnificent sunrises make Alishan a favorite attraction among travelers.
7. Kenting: Kenting is a hot tourist destination in the summer. Lazily sunbathing under the blue sky or sitting under an umbrella is a perfect way to enjoy a hot summer day on the beach.
8. The Liushidan Mountain: The yellow sea of daylilies here creates a mystical Shangri-La in Hualian. The stamp depicts a plainly dressed farming woman happily and diligently picking daylily flowers.
9. The Taroko National Park: The Park offers a treasure chest of geological resources. Two visitors joyously gesturing on a winding trail while marveling at the craftsmanship of Mother Nature.
10. Jiufen: To enjoy a drizzling day in this mountain town is to sip tea in a tea house while gazing upon tourists strolling down the quaint street outside.
The non-personalized stamps sold in post office branches are printed in a format of 20 stamps per sheet. To increase philatelic interest, a ditch design is added between the two rows of stamps. Its ditch pattern includes bicycles, vehicles, cameras and trunk. The personalized ones are printed in different formats as follow:
1. Two vertical-sheet layouts with marginal inscription: The stamps are printed in two columns (in either NT$3.50 or NT$5.00 denominations) with tags in between for printing a photo image provided by the customer.
2. Two vertical-sheet layouts without marginal inscription: The layouts of these sheets are the same as the ones with marginal inscription, except that their tags are not perforated. More spaces are reserved for the customers’ own design.
3. One business-card layout without marginal inscription: The sheet is comprised of six stamps—one each from the NT$3.50 denominated stamps. The name of the stamp is printed in the right margin. Each sheet (A4 size) can be cut into six smaller sheets (
A stamp pictorial will be issued along with the stamps. This pictorial includes ten NT$3.50 denominated stamps of the issue and a copy of ten scenic postal cards.
(1) First Day Cover in large size: NT$3.00 apiece.
(2) Folder: NT$8.00 apiece.
(3) Folder with mount: NT$8.00 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf album page: NT$16.00 apiece.
(5) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with ten NT$3.50 stamps: NT$38.00 apiece.
(6) Pictorial: NT$350.00 a copy.
(7) Scenic Postal Cards: NT$100.00 a copy of ten.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw.