|Stamp Name||Def.132 Long-horned Beetles Postage Stamps (I)|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Definitive Stamps|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||32 × 24（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||Central Engraving and Printing Plant|
|Sheet composition||100 ( 10 × 10 )
|Paper|| Phosphorescent stamp paper
|Perforation||121/2 × 131/2|
In order to increase the public’s understanding about the long-horned beetles, Chunghwa Post will issue a set of four definitive stamps featuring Erythrus formosanus, Rosalia
1.Erythrus formosanus (NT$0.75): This pretty little long-horned beetle has a red body, a black head, black legs and black serrated antennae. There are two black bumps on its nota. Its elytra are red. This species is found in broad-leaved forests from sea level to 1,500 meters.
3. Aphrodisium faldermannii yuagii (NT$5.00): In coloration, these beetles are either yellow-brown or green. Those with yellow-brown coloration have glossy nota, with a black stripe running down the middle, and they have black legs and yellow tarsi. Those with green coloration have inconspicuous lengthwise stripes on their green elytra. The species is found in mixed forests between 1,500 and 2,000 meters above sea level. Because it emits a musky smell, it is also called the “musk long-horned beetle” in Chinese.
4. Anoplophora horsfieldi tonkinensis (NT$25.00): This long-horned beetle has a black body and its abdomen is densely covered with fine yellow hair. Both its head and nota have a pair of yellow stripes running lengthwise. There are four yellow markings in each of its elytra. There are some sharp spurs on the outer edges of its prothorax. This widely distributed species is found in broad-leaved forests from sea level to 1,000 meters.
(1) First Day Cover: NT$2.00 apiece.
(2) Folder :NT$5.00 apiece
(3) Folder with mount: NT$5.00 apiece.
(4) Loose-leaf album page：NT$8.00 apiece.
(5)Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with one NT$0.75-denominated stamp: NT$3.00 apiece.
(6) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a complete set of stamps: NT$36.00 apiece.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw.