|Stamp Name||Def.131 Personal Greeting Stamps-Happy Times|
|Stamp Cat Standard||Definitive Stamps|
|Dimension of stamps(mm.)||32 × 32（mm）|
|Size of souvenir Sheet (mm.)|
|Printer||Cardon Enterprise Co., Ltd.|
|Designer||Up Creative Design and Advertising Corporation|
|Sheet composition||20（5 × 4）
|Process||Deep etch offset|
|Paper||Phosphorescent stamp paper<br>|
To provide more design options, Chunghwa Post is issuing “Happy Times,” a new set of ten personal greeting stamps. All ten stamps have denominations of NT$3.50 and NT$5.00, distinguished by different background colors. Customers now have a chance to create a brand new set of personal greeting stamps using their prettiest or most memorable photos. The designs of the stamps follow:
2. Present (surprise): Presents wrapped with a ribbon that is tied in a bow suggest that they are full of surprises and bring joy.
3. Bouquet (love): Beautiful flowers are the ideal choice for expressing affection to family members, as well as romantic love and friendship.
4. Candy (sweetness): A lollipop and some candies wrapped in colorful cellophane paper make one feel sweet, thus adding to the joy of happy times.
5. Balloon (joy): During celebrations and other happy occasions, colorful balloons floating in the air impart a joyous atmosphere.
7. Heart (warmth): Hearts represent mutual support and caring between family members, friends and lovers. This stamp features a big heart made of many smaller hearts to convey the warmest side of anyone’s heart.
8. Cake (bliss): A cake decorated with chocolate and a strawberry offers a taste of happiness and sweetness. It’s a desert that can’t be passed up during happy times.
9. Sparkler (celebration): By lighting up sparklers or setting off fireworks in the night sky, the flickering light brings the festivities to a
10. Clover (luck): It is said that four-leaf clovers bring good luck, but their rarity makes them especially precious. Let flying four-leave clovers on stamps spread good luck and best wishes.
The non-personalized stamps that will be available in post office branches are printed in a format of 20 stamps per sheet. To increase philatelic interest, a ditch design is added between the two rows of stamps. Its ditch pattern includes Chinese and English expressions of celebration.
To provide customers with more design options, the personalized ones are printed in five different formats: two vertical-sheet layouts with marginal inscriptions and two without (with a white background), and one business card layout without marginal inscriptions.
The formats of the stamps follow:
1. Vertical-sheet layouts with marginal inscriptions: The stamps are printed in two columns (in either NT$3.50 or NT$5.00 denominations) with tags in between for printing a photo image provided by the customer.
2. Vertical-sheet layouts without marginal inscriptions: The layouts of these sheets are the same as the ones with marginal inscriptions. Except that their tags are not perforated. Apart from the name of the stamp set, the places for marginal inscriptions are left blank for the customers’ own designs.
3. Business card layout without marginal inscriptions: The sheet is comprised of six stamps—one each from the NT$3.50 denominated stamps, all of which have a white background. The name of the stamp set is printed in the center of the right margin. Each sheet (A4 size) can be cut into six smaller sheets (
(1) First Day Cover in large size: NT$3.00 apiece.
(2) Stamp Folder: NT$8.00 apiece.
(3) Stamp Folder with mount: NT$8.00 apiece.
(4)Loose-leaf stamp album page with plastic cover: NT$16.00 apiece.
(5) Pre-cancelled First Day Cover affixed with ten NT$3.50-denominated stamps: NT$38.00 apiece.
(6) Stamp Folio: NT$280 apiece.
To purchase the relative philatelic products, please go directly to the post office branches, or order on line at http://stamp.post.gov.tw.